cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

error code 103

Nowtv black box is giving me this error - V.3.6.69 error code 103Buffering every couple of minutes and now it's kicked me off.Starting to fall out of love with NowTv....nothing works as it should. Is it so hard to give us a working/stable service?

Lindzi by Elite 2
  • 44 replies
  • 21 thanks

greens in Blacks

Black Now TV box HDMI output to a 1080P projector is producing saturaterd green rather than blacksd. XBOX and sky box produce good piture. Is there a setting to adjust to give accurate picture? Youtube via NOW TV also green.Thank you! 

error code

my box keeps saying i have reached the maximum number i have 3 iv added over 3 months my son is watching his box my daughter is watching hers and i wont let me watch mine. how do i resolve this please 

black screen with sound on all programmes?

Hi,  i hope someone can help i switched on now tv today on my tv, and the normal menu shows and pictures, however when i select a film i get a black screen with full sound , any help what maybe causing this, i have tried to find answers myself but un...

Zoomed in screen

My daughter was playing around with the tv and somehow managed to make the Now TV screen zoom in so that a large part of the picture is missing from all sides of the screen. It is not an issue with the TV itself, as other hdmi inputs all work with ot...

username / password not recognized - April 2017

* issue: was working yesterday and today, challenges me to login but, error msg = sorry, we don't recognize your username or password* login via laptop - no problem-----------* actions taken:  1. reset - no change; 2. new pw - no change; 3. power off...

Losing Broadband every time NowTV box switched on

I bought this little black box on Saturday. It worked first time and used it to watch the Golf Open final day at Troon from early on the Sunday. At about 4pm, the picture, etc. froze. I checked my router and it had lost broadband. I switched the rout...

Box not going into standby

My Now TV Box will not go into standby. Go to home screen and it stays on. I have tried a reset by pressing a pin in the back and re entered the set up but it is still the same.

Error 014.50

I have just bought a new box and have gone to set up with my television and am getting this error code constantly.I have tried all the different advise I have seen online ie home button 5 times etc and nothing has worked.Feel like I've wasted my mone...