cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re: Username and or Password not recognised on new box but can login to web fine

My Now TV box won't recognise my login details although it works fine on my laptop.

Can't find the solution on here.. can someone help?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Can I ask if it's an app or box you are trying to log into if it's an app is it on an android or i-device?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
@Anonymous User Can I ask if it's an app or box you are trying to log into if it's an app is it on an android or i-device?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's a black Now TV box.

I can log in fine on my phone app and computer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If your password includes one or more special characters, I suggest changing your password to just use letters (upper and lower case) and numbers.

This same problem had been frustrating me for last few weeks but I've just resolved it - my password included a special character ('%' to be be specific) and I changed it to remove the special characters - log in details now accepted on my NOW TV box (to watch rather than initial log in).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've not been able to log in to my Now TV Black box for weeks now - it just comes up with "Sorry, we did not recognise your login details"

I use the same logibn details to login on my phone and laptop so really don't understand why I can't login to my black box.

Seriously frustrating as I can't watch anything on my TV and I have passes which are running.

Please help.

Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User have you got none alphanumeric characters such as & in your password. Unfortunately the Now boxes don't like them.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.