cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cinema

Discussions

fast and loud

Some of the fast and loud programmes wont play on my now tv box. Is there a reason for this?

Monthly movie pass

I was paying for the monthly movie pass for a year and never activated it or watched the movies. Can I get a refund?

Movies - picture quality

I've been watching Movies for a couple of months via NOW TV and have to say the picture quality has never looked anything better than SD. I understand that watching 'Live' Movies will only stream in SD, but when I select a Movie from the catalogue th...

Applying movie voucher

My Sky Movies pass expires on 16th Feb, I have another  2 months voucher how do I add it to continue on the 16th there is nothing on my passes to add the voucher code I emailed now tv who sent me to the link on hiow to apply voucher but as mentioned ...

correct parental pin not working neither is re set one

Hi Have to say i am getting really pied off with this Nowtv box. Nothing but trouble since day one. Haven't watched any moves for a month so decided to today. I put the Parental Pin in (the correct on) and it says it's not the correct one. So i go to...

3 month pass, not even a month used and cut off

I have 3 month entertainment pass, not even used it a month and now been cut of.... Y????? They are asking card details again, which are all ready on here, gettin behond a joke now.Cant even get hold of anyone as it just takes u back to the contact u...

Unable to apply the 2 Months free movies voucher

Every time I click on the 'my passes' tab it takes me to the sign up page where it asks for my bank details. I have even tried just entering bank details and then it says 'payment unauthorised'. What is going on?!

Now TV movie voucher

I bought a now TV box in December and my I got three months movie pass with it and they are asking for payment 

Resolved! Films on sky

I have a 4 month free movie pass.  Does this mean I can watch ANY film on sky and not pay for it as it is included in the voucher?  Can I buy a film and not pay for it ? I have already activated my voucher but this part is not clear anywhere Also, wh...

Voucher for now tv

I have received a now tv voucher for 2 months and I can't use it.