cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Films on sky

I have a 4 month free movie pass.  Does this mean I can watch ANY film on sky and not pay for it as it is included in the voucher?  Can I buy a film and not pay for it ? I have already activated my voucher but this part is not clear anywhere

Also, when the 4 months are up, if I don't want the sky films but just want the on demand shows, can I still access those without paying  the monthly fee ?

Please can you answer both questions

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you can watch any film within the movie section of the NOW TV app. Your voucher doesn't include films within the Sky Store.

When the 4 months are up, and you've decided to cancel your pass. You can continue to use any of the other apps on the box, iPlayer, ITV Hub, All4, Demand 5, Youtube, BBC Sport, however you wouldn't be able to watch anything within the NOW TV app itself.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you can watch any film within the movie section of the NOW TV app. Your voucher doesn't include films within the Sky Store.

When the 4 months are up, and you've decided to cancel your pass. You can continue to use any of the other apps on the box, iPlayer, ITV Hub, All4, Demand 5, Youtube, BBC Sport, however you wouldn't be able to watch anything within the NOW TV app itself.

Hope this helps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where are there films other than sky movies ?
What's the difference between the now tv box and the now tv app ?
Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I'm assuming you've got a NOW TV box as you've mentioned catchup. When you load the main screen you have a collection of squares. The first is a green and blue NOW TV, this is the "app". Inside here you can use your movie pass. Also on the main screen you'll see a Sky Sports News app, Sky Store, BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, etc. 

There are also movies in the Sky Store app, but this is for new releases only available to buy or rent and you would have to pay for anything watched in there, bit like popping down to Blockbusters in the day.