cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Question about the Movies pass

When a film premiers on Sky Cinema ( Hurricane Heist april 6th ) will it be on demand the following day ? thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you haven't taken out a free cinema trial in the past on your account and you make sure that you cancel the free cinema trial before the trial expiry date, then you shouldn't be charged.

When you cancel the free trial, make sure you go through all the steps on screen until you get the cancel confirmation, also I would take a screen shot once it says you have successfully cancelled your free pass.

Also, if you cancel the free trial early you should still get the full duration of the trial period.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Normally when a film first airs on the Sky Cinema Premiere live channel it should be on demand the same day.

Not familiar with that film is it worth a watch ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thats great i will sign up next month for a free trial, i've read that some people signed up for the trial but got charged and want to know this won't happen to me too ?

And @schnapps , the film looks top, its made by the same guys who made the fast and furious franchise and looks full of action etc

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you haven't taken out a free cinema trial in the past on your account and you make sure that you cancel the free cinema trial before the trial expiry date, then you shouldn't be charged.

When you cancel the free trial, make sure you go through all the steps on screen until you get the cancel confirmation, also I would take a screen shot once it says you have successfully cancelled your free pass.

Also, if you cancel the free trial early you should still get the full duration of the trial period.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great, thank you 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The Hurricane Heist is a Sky Orginal Film and like the other recent Sky Original Film " Monster Family" the film was on NowTV via a cinema pass "on demand" the same day it was released in the Cinema.

So I am expecting the same will happen with The Hurricane Heist which will be available on demand on the NowTV service from the 6th of April.

https://www.skygroup.sky/corporate/media-centre/articles/en-gb/Sky-launches-Sky-Cinema-Original-Films 

When it arrives on the 6th I will add this film to My TV Watchlist based on your recommendation Smiley Happy

Thanks