cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to apply the 2 Months free movies voucher

Every time I click on the 'my passes' tab it takes me to the sign up page where it asks for my bank details. I have even tried just entering bank details and then it says 'payment unauthorised'. What is going on?!

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account asks for card details, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can add your voucher. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just had almost the identical problem trying to sign up for 2 month pass. However, instead of getting denied, I am just getting stuck on verifying message page. No option to click on anything as well. Chatted with two different people from NOWtv. At first was told that there must be something wrong with my credit card and I should try another card or call my bank to see why they are blocking me. Tried a different credit card and had same results. Eventually, was transferred to another person and had me go through same steps as I had already tried multiple times and was told that I had to call my bank to have .10p charge approved. Had to believe that both cards, from different card companies, ended up both having the same exact problem which required me to call them to have .10p charge approved. I just passed on offer. However, know see I am not the only person having issues trying to sign up for 2 month pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had issues applying a voucher and starting up. Do you still have these problems? Can you. Have you been able to call the bank to confirm any blocking.

Also can you try another browser maybe, try it in a private window. If you get up and running give Ex Machina a watch. Not long and hits the spot for an enjoyable watch. Please re-post if you still have a problem.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team