cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cinema

Discussions

Month passes

i had a free months pass on this for entertainment and they have just took the money from bank account for a movie pass and entertainment pass of which i did not want is there anyway of getting money payed back

new pass

hi i already have a now tv box with a free 2 month movie pass i recently got a new one for xmas and tried to apply the new code but when i select apple voucher there is no option for this under the movie selection can anyone help 

Cancel.pass

When trying to cancel my sky movies pass it does not give me a cancel button option. Just states new free trial. However money still goes out or my account every month..please can you help me cancel my pass asap. My email is [email removed] thanks

Subscription Problems

I got a 3 month subscription pass as part of a deal when i bougth an Xbox One and ive registed it and set up an account for myself, its a Sky Movies Pass which i set up in december and since the day I set it up it hasnt worked, i can log into my acco...

Sky movies pass

hello,i have paid for the sky movies passit was taken from my bank on the 12th of januarylooking into my Now tv account summary it also shows it was paid for on the 12th januarythe movies are unavalible, telling me i need to pay for the package . . ....

Nowtv not working

How can I get in contact with nowt to resolve my issue? Nowtv paid for but will not let me watch it says I have to purchase a pass?

Alan Rickman

Will you consider putting up a section dedicated to Alan Rickman films you have the rights to?

Resolved! where are the movies!

Movie option is not on home screen, after checking my account, payment is not due until march