cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

fast and loud

Some of the fast and loud programmes wont play on my now tv box. Is there a reason for this?
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that 😞

Can you tell me which season/episodes?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, can you tell me if Fast N'Loud is still available on now TV?

I can't find any episodes.

Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

The short answer is, no.

The long answer is that we currently have  Fast N' Loud: Demolition Theater and Fast N' Loud Clip Shows.

I know it's not the answer you were looking but I hope it helps a bit.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, well you've answered my question.. thanks.
Now, can you explain why?
Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

That depends on the studios and the licenses we get.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thanks for your reply.
I'll need some further explication please as my parents have the full sky package & fast n loud is still showing on it. NowTV is owned by sky & in your terms & conditions it states that NowTV customers can enjoy the same tv shows & entertainment as normal sky customers. Hopefully you can elaborate on your explication above to the point where I'll have no further questions. Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you get live Discovery with your NOW TV pass and can watch Fast and Loud if it's airing live just like Sky TV. It's possible some of the episodes are on other Discovery channels which aren't included. 

As for boxset or catchup episodes looking at Sky Go the only have Demolition Theatre and Clips too. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah ok. live only. Shame its no longer on catch up. Thanks for the reply
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Currently only episodes 23 and 24 of Season 3 seem to be on the catch up/on demand option on NowTV

Epsiode 25 aired live last monday and part2 (Ep26) of the story airs this monday - is there any reason why 25 isn't already on catchup or when should I expect it to be?