cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Cancelling sky sports day pass

I purchased a sky sports day pass for £6.99 which I didn't have the privilege of using. I would like to cancel this and receive a full refund as I've made no use of activating it for content. Please delete all details on my account and the account al...

Refund

I had a free months pass for sky cinema, and a didn't know that it had expired. It expired yesterday, but I'm only contacting you today because I forgot and now I need a refund ,me and my family don't need Now Tv anymore because the children are goin...

Billed twice !!!

Last Saturday my children could watch the services until I paid the £42 which I did straight away, I am furious that this Saturday you have took the £42 again from my bank account !! I want refunding immediately. If the payment wasn't due until today...

Maximum device limit - but none registered?

As far as I know, I have / had 4 devices where I used Now TV. I've replaced a couple of these now and they tell me that the maximum device limit is reached and that I must remove some.  But when I come to my account, all four slots are empty so I can...

Log off of Now TV box remotely

Hi, I've recently split up with my girlfriend but she kept the Now TV box. The account is in my name and I pay for it, is there any way for me to remotely log out of the Now TV box so they can't access my account, watching TV at my expense?