Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Where is live chat

hi @TEMPY

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Re:HELP HELP HELP HEP

These people are getting away with utter robbery and they are getting away with it. Nobody is saying anything from trading standards or any government body. I could write a book on the trouble i have had with them. i have just cancelled my pay as you go subscrition which should have run until 2o.1.16. and as on two previous occasions it has stoped me using the service i have paid for straight away. I have have countless polite requests for more information so they can resolve with the same outcome cant log on or get access. The truth is if you cancel you lose the remaining paid for service.

I cant beleive WHICH or the press havent picked up on it

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @WHITES18

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Where is the live chat?

Hi now TV I need to speak to someone about my account please

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Serinaandowen wrote:

Hi @Serinaandowen

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The button to access the help site is located at the top right of the page. After clicking help select help centre.

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

If you can't find an article that suits your issue in the PC section you should find a "non-of the above" article and use the same process as described above. To contact now TV.

The instructions I gave above assume you are using a desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.

Highlighted
Mentor

I couldn't afford the 6.99 entertainment pass n tried to cancel it but couldn't.. The money was gas till I got paid et you still took it. I wanted to opt for the free 14 day entertainment pass to tide me over.vi can't add it now cause you've taken for the
Month. I would like to add it when this runs out but I bet the offer will no longer stand in a months time

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SUZEANN45 the 14 day free trial is only available to customers who have never had an entertainment pass before. As you've previously had one you wouldn't be be eligible.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

Highlighted
Observer

Where is the live chat button.  I'm looking at all the articles, have follwed the screen instructions, gone through the help centre.  The only button at the bottom of my screen is 'how to contact us'?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

@Serinaandowen wrote:

Hi @Serinaandowen

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The button to access the help site is located at the top right of the page. After clicking help select help centre.

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

If you can't find an article that suits your issue in the PC section you should find a "non-of the above" article and use the same process as described above. To contact now TV.

The instructions I gave above assume you are using a desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

Hi @wowcole1 . Have you found the help article that best suits your issue first the contact us button is located at the bottom of help articles

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.

Highlighted
Observer

Hi,

Can anyone help??. I've bought the box, now trying to complete the process, but it wont accept my address? It keeps saying theres a problem sining in despite the detalis being 100% accurate ????  

Help8

0 Thanks