cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Where is the live chat?

I can't find the live chat section does anyone have a link?

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Where is the live chat?

@Screamager45 you will need to contact live chat about this between 8am and midnight. Visit help and search for your issue (not how to contact them), click the most relevant article, at the bottom of the page will be a Contact Us button, click this and you reach the Contact Us page, if Live Chat is open and an agent is free the button will be blueish. If it's grey, hit refresh in five minutes time as they will all be busy.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

View solution in original post

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

86 Replies
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Screamager45 you will need to contact live chat about this between 8am and midnight. Visit help and search for your issue (not how to contact them), click the most relevant article, at the bottom of the page will be a Contact Us button, click this and you reach the Contact Us page, if Live Chat is open and an agent is free the button will be blueish. If it's grey, hit refresh in five minutes time as they will all be busy.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate

Thankyou - that's exactly what I was looking for. 

Highlighted
Advocate

Re:HELP HELP HELP HEP

This is ridiculous !!!! I have changed my password  and User name and all is fine on my account online but when i try to log on with my tv set it wont allow me to do so. No one to speak to or a phone number to contact ......Its a disgrace for a website this day and age that belongs to such a big company to not even give a phone number out i will be reporting this to the relavant authourities  ... thats an hour completely wasted. FUMING

Highlighted
Expert 2

They don't have a number because its an online business there's no law to say they have to provide a number so who exactly are you going to report them to?

**I'm Just a helpful customer**

Highlighted
Mentor

I cant seem to find the live chat at all!! i need help regarding my settings will not allow me to watch now tv from laptop when i have an availble device slot! 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

@asharma11 follow @artesea's instructions.

Currently watching on catch-up: The Flash S3, Arrow S5, Supergirl S2, The Walking Dead S7
Waiting for boxsets: Silicon Valley S3, Veep S5.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Re:HELP HELP HELP HEP

@chrisc22Is that the only device that doesn't work? Have you tried your new login details via a phone or tablet app?

Currently watching on catch-up: The Flash S3, Arrow S5, Supergirl S2, The Walking Dead S7
Waiting for boxsets: Silicon Valley S3, Veep S5.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

i have been to help and cant find no live chat button, can anyone assist

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@natheff wrote:

i have been to help and cant find no live chat button, can anyone assist

Hi @natheff

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The bottom to access the help site is located at the top right of the page.

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

If you can't find an article that suits your issue in the PC section you should find a "non-be above" article and use the same process as described above. To contact now TV. Please note in order to access live chat. You should really be using a desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac a mobile device is not guaranteed to work

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.