cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer

Re: Re:HELP HELP HELP HEP

It wont allow me to complete the siging up process - its ridiculous and i'm getting frustrated.  This is supposed to be easy!!

Please, someone help

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Re:HELP HELP HELP HEP

Hi @help8

Thanks for posting, sorry for the delay. Can you make sure the sign up has been completed via a laptop/PC via the website first and then try to activate your box and sign in with the same details. If you still have some issues then please re-post. 

Apologies for the inconvenience and trouble this has caused.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Where is the live chat?

The live chat seems to not be working, i need to speak to someone about my devices as my box broke and i need to add the new one but it wont let me till the 1st of March. Can someone help me with this situation, thanks.

@Screamager45 wrote:
I can't find the live chat section does anyone have a link?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Jazminesines

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately there was an issue with live chat, this should now be rosolved this link will give you more information - http://po.st/BzCj1i

How can I help?

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Live chat link is missing, your bloody phone line has ripped me off 20 quid n I would like it bloody refunded

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@LONGESTKID there is no phone line, so NOW TV can't have ripped you off if you've dialled some random company.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

fdgdfgfdgdfgfdt

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Oh and apologies for the 'bloody', I'm obviously a little stressed by the amount of hassle dealing with Now TV has cuased so far. I actually like the TV package, just not the amount of stress and the phone bill incurred as a result of poor web design on an internet only company

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

The #### werent even a swear lol

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

It wasnt a random compnay. It was SKY GO on a phone number that comes up on a google search for NOW TV.

Poorest service I have EVER had

0 Thanks