cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is the live chat?

I can't find the live chat section does anyone have a link?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you will need to contact live chat about this between 8am and midnight. Visit help and search for your issue (not how to contact them), click the most relevant article, at the bottom of the page will be a Contact Us button, click this and you reach the Contact Us page, if Live Chat is open and an agent is free the button will be blueish. If it's grey, hit refresh in five minutes time as they will all be busy.

View solution in original post

86 REPLIES 86
Anonymous User
Not applicable

guys, i got this number for Now TV from Vodafone. Try your luck [NUMBER REMOVED]

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User That is wrong as they have no number with it being an online company.
I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

They don't have a number because its an online business there's no law to say they have to provide a number so who exactly are you going to report them to?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cant seem to find the live chat at all!! i need help regarding my settings will not allow me to watch now tv from laptop when i have an availble device slot! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User follow @Anonymous User's instructions.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is about time the law was changed. Just because you run an online business should not mean that you do not offer phone support. Look at other businesses online, like paypal and amazon for example, or my web host or my own online business.. We, and many others, provide telephone support. now tv chat "support" is rubbish. Even a proper online ticket support solution would be an improvement. You could also offer video support over Skype for example. (I do). However, now tv have no interest in providing good customer service. They do not even have any interest in providing a decent level of service ref content and viewer facilities. All they want is the money.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have been to help and cant find no live chat button, can anyone assist

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

i have been to help and cant find no live chat button, can anyone assist

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The bottom to access the help site is located at the top right of the page.

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

If you can't find an article that suits your issue in the PC section you should find a "non-be above" article and use the same process as described above. To contact now TV. Please note in order to access live chat. You should really be using a desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac a mobile device is not guaranteed to work

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So what is the email address to contact now tv? And where is it advertised? Even trying to get to chat is a long winded, time wasting excercise.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi now TV I need to speak to someone about my account please