cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payments

I ordered now tv internet last month the box came it all went live it's working perfectly etc, go to pay my bills this morning and it's saying there's no payments like ready to be paid. Doesn't tell me when it would be due to be paid or anything?! I ...

Refund

I need a refund as it was only a free trial and I cancelled it but clearly I must of done something wrong in the process and your company took the money sooner than it should of in the first place

Refund on my final bill!

Why does it take now broadband 45 working days to issue a refund on my final bill? Final bill date 12/6 amount £35.99Service switched 13/6 amount £1.20Refund due £34.79 est. refund date 15/8  Trying to raise a complaint or speak to someone about said...

Cancelling

I found out after going round the houses, that if you want to cancel a pass or passes you have to go to Passes and Vouchers under your Acoount and Not to bills and payments or anywhere else. They will try and keep you so you have to click a few times...

Resolved! my bill is wrong

Does anyone know how i contact Now tv? there is no live chat or anything?I have logged in to see my bill as gone up £8 this month was £35 last month. without any emails or anything to say why? its out of order ! im on a pay as you go broadband and wi...

Billing

I wonder if someone could help. I had openreach come out today to install phone line etc, but the issue is with outside. Will now tv still take the payment even though it’s not active.