cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! Refund needed.

I made an account for now tv and sky cinema And was charged £20 even though i cancelled it minutes later. It has been a few weeks since i have not received my money back. Please refund ASAP. 

Cancelling free trial

Morning all,I’m trying to cancel my free trials in time so that I won’t be charged, however I’m unable to as my account is showing that the card details are invalid.I’ve checked them and they’re correct (and there are enough funds in my account).Ther...

Maccies subscription

My daughter won a sky sports pass for 3 months on the monopoly promotion at McDonald’s. I’ve redeemed it but I’m unable to watch sky sports on my phone or tablet. I’ve been on and deleted a device off the list but still telling me that I need to purc...

SPORT PASS just wont work

Hi, I purchased a 1 week pass form cdkeys got the code immeidately and now when i enter it get the message saying the voucher has been used before. it hasnt as i just purchased it, and its a nw account i have opened, which surely means i should be ab...

Sports Monthly Mobile Paas

Hi,I just bought the monthly mobile sports pass and it is not activated, I can’t warch anything live on my mobile (IOS). In the confirmTion E-Mail I did not get a voucher to activate the pass. What can I do? reinstalling app also does not work..when ...

Warning email

I’ve just received an email saying I’ve been watching Now TV abroad and must watch within UK or my account will be blocked! To date I’ve not used NowTV anywhere outside the UK though may be doing so in the next 2 weeks... that is if NowTV don’t unjus...