cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Impossible to cancel

Tried everything to cancel. Logged in to my account with 2 different browsers on my PC. Pressing cancel button does nothing, and no option to live chat.Tried on my android phone also via the website (not the app) but same problem.Trying to cancel sub...

Subscriptions

Hi, I have my monthly subscription with Now TV but wish to buy a 5 month entertainment package at a discount price elsewhere. Has anyone else done this and applied it to their account, if so did your monthly subscriptions cease until the new voucher ...

Payment due dates

Why does it say in the bills n payments section of my account on the website that my next bill due 12 July but i get messages on the 1st saying its now overdue? Its totally misleading.

Billing

You’ve been taking 2 separate payments fromMy account for months now. I do not have any active passes with yourselves. Please respond ASAP, you’re extremely difficult to get hold of

Resolved! Sky Sports - Season Pass Offer

This is offer states you get 10 months of sky sports for £179.If also says cancel anytime - my how does the billing  work? Is it a single upfront payment? Am I actually committed to 10 months?Or am I effectively billed 17.99 each month and can cancel...

Charged after cancelled trial

I had two passes - Cinema and entertainment, both trials. I have cancelled Cinema yesterday and left entertainment, but still was charged for both after trial ended. My Cinema pass clearly said 'Cancelled' but now it is back on and been charged for i...