cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Live chat

Hi is anybody having issues with live chat?I click it and enter what I want to talk about wait 5/10 mins but nothing happened just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem. Thank you

Change my Broad band plan

I’ve been subscribed to a board plan of 20 pounds/month and after 1 year it changed to 35.00/month. I’ve been trying to change my broad band plan for the standard 20.00 a month the first time that I call someone said that was possible and my call was...

Can not access payment details

I cannot access my billing details in order to cancel my subscription. I have been charged and have never even used Now TV!  The payment details screen says “oops something went wrong” 

Resolved! Can I do anything with unwanted pass vouchers?

Hi Forum, My 77 year old Mother bought me two Now TV vouchers for my Birthday.  She normally buys me a Steam card and has done so for a number of years.  This year she went into Morrisons and saw the word "Stream" on the NOW TV cards and bought an En...

Can't by a Football Season Ticket

Hello! I am trying to buy the Season Ticket for £199.00 but I get the massage that it's not available to me? I am well over 18 and live in the UK, I even bought and watched a day pass over the weekend so nothing to do with bank card details, so I hav...