cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Change my Broad band plan

I’ve been subscribed to a board plan of 20 pounds/month and after 1 year it changed to 35.00/month. I’ve been trying to change my broad band plan for the standard 20.00 a month the first time that I call someone said that was possible and my call was transferred from operator to operator, after half an hour I gave up. Every time that I try I end up spending more than 15min on old. Is it possible to complete this action via email? I’m getting fed up with this costumer service and if this is not sorted in the next month I’ll cancel my broad band plan and go to a different supplier! Please sort this issue, if your costumer service can’t handle the calls just create an option to complete this action online, how hard can it be?!

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

£20 is not the standard price, it is an introductory offer for new customers for the first year.

Best to ring up and ask what you need from NowTV to change suppliers. This will get their attention, and you may well be offered a discount to stay, at which point you can say you would like to stay on £20 please, and see if you can get that, or get close to it.

If you can’t get an acceptable offer, you do need to be prepared to walk and to let that show, as Retentions are highly attuned to detect mere sabre rattling.

To this end, check what other deals are out there that you could take, and be able to quote them and the prices they are at; show you have done your homework, and are serious.

Thinking you should be able to carry on at £20 without some hard negotiation, if at all, just by filling in a form, shows you haven’t done your homework yet ☹️

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.