cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndyB52
Scholar

Sports season Ticket paid for but can't see in passes and vouchers

I've bought the Sports 10-month season ticket for £199 but when I tried to watch a permier league match later the same day, it prompted me to buy another pass. I can see the payment has been taken from my bank account. In the end I had to a weekly pass in order to see the match. How do I activate the season ticket? Is there a delay between buying it and seeing it on my account?

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

@AndyB52

Might you by any chance have another account, which this has been applied to?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
AndyB52
Scholar
Hi, no I don't have another account. I've raised a complaint to Now TV. Either I want it activating or a full refund
AndyB52
Scholar

Success! I managed to get onto the live chat (via an edge browser on Windows 10 - Chrome would not work for some reason?). Anyway, the advisor said he could see I had purchased the season ticket but it had not yet been applied to my account. He generated a voucher code which I then had to put in as voucher on a sports monthly pass. Now when I go into passes and vouchers, the season ticket appears as a monthly pass with an expiry date (and next payment date) of 17th June 2020. 

So it seems to you have to get a voucher code for your season ticket purchase from the live chat (if you can get in)