cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Football

How do I watch the game on my TV I have bt and now TV as a app but the game and show on it  what my doing wrong 

Billing

I have 3 now tv boxes in my house none of them have a bank account linked to them an none of them have a active account running but ive been charged over the last year and a half i think it is ive been charged 180 pound for a service that i do not us...

Charged twice for over a year help?

Hello People, I am sure this is a topic that has been repeatedly posted however as not all circumstances are the same I would rather get a resolution based on my situation instead of hoping somebody else' works for me.  Since January 2018 I have been...

payment

i keep getting a message while im setting up my account i try to entre my card details and when i press the make a payment button it pops up with a message saying oops something went wrong please try again iv tried and tried but getting no where iv t...

Sports pass

I bought a sports pass last weekend for £199 for 10 months. Bought the pass on the 11th August & all ok.stopped working on the Monday 12th August the same day the money was taken from my account. I’ve an email receipt from now tv, if I go to my accou...

Double pass purchase...how to refund

Hi, I wanted to watch the Chelsea LCFC game today on my mobile, so bought a mobile month pass - however whenever I tried to select the game, it said I needed a different pass.  So I purchase a sky sports day pass, at which point it started to work. A...