cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Con - Charged without consent

My daughter won the free 2 mth trial of NowTV, didnt realise it would then go onto charge you without getting authorisation first! Until i checked my bank today and noticed two payments for £7.99 from my bank! I rang my bank who couldnt even find any...

Account won't login

so over the weekend my account was fine  no problems  Yesterday there was an update on my NowTv box and i can't login. I've tried to reset the password but it doesn't seem to recognise the email(it isbthe correct one) Any ideas can i cancel payments ...

I have been charged

I have been charged 11.99 even though I only have a kids pass active, I have one other account that I have checked that has no other passes active. I tried the live chat but keep getting timed out before anything gets sorted

Kit Delivery Unsuccessful

Hi there, For some reason my kit for broadband hasn't arrived yet and I'm 2 days away from the live date. Also I've been trying to open Live Chat for the past few days and it just won't open. I've been trying to get in touch with your agents but the ...

Paid for entertainment but not getting channels

I have just taken a 3 month renewal offer and for entertainments on my nowtv box. The money has been taken, my account says I have paid but the box isn’t giving me access to the channels (says I need to buy a voucher or new pass) even when signed onl...

Football not loading

So after buying a pass for the game Liverpool vs Arsenal, I went to test everything earlier and it worked fine.  However ever since 5:15 the Now Tv app on my TV is refusing to work and constantly says “Unknown page Error” “Somethings not right, give ...