cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports pass

I bought a sports pass last weekend for £199 for 10 months. Bought the pass on the 11th August & all ok.

stopped working on the Monday 12th August the same day the money was taken from my account. I’ve an email receipt from now tv, if I go to my account, it shows the sports pass is valid until June 2020. No matter what device I use I can’t watch sports, it’s telling me to buy a day, a week or a month pass.

ive already complained & was told that ‘it has been escalated to our top technical team’.

Got an email tonight saying everything is fixed, enjoy watching, complaint has been closed, but nothings changed. I’m £199 down, still cannot watch any sports & not 1 person gives a ######

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Somebody on the forum had a similar problem has you, where they went back on live chat and the chat adviser gave them a voucher code for the 10 months sports pass to manually apply to their account.

Might be worth having another go with live chat to see if they will give you the code to manually apply to your account, rather than relying on their automatic system of adding the pass to your account which seems to be failing for some reason.

Link below to live chat, select a category, then pick a topic, then scroll towards the bottom of the screen page and click on the green arrow below Get in Touch to show the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I just looked at the previous post in question by the other forum member and i may have got my knickers in a twist where they don't have the new 10 month sports pass offer already on their account (which you have).

Anyway give live chat another chase and if they can't sort it out ask for your chat to be escalated to a higher level.

Hope you get it sorted where there have been to many people reporting issues with this 10 month sports pass offer deal.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Mate, good shout, I went back on live chat & a got the code to punch in on my end, but, that’s the first thing anyone has done in over a week.
I’ve spent hours & hours trying to get it sorted. But it is sorted. Cheers fella
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just double check by going to My Account > Bills & Payments whilst you are logged in here that there is not two £199 payments on your account just has a precaution.