cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I do anything with unwanted pass vouchers?

Hi Forum,

My 77 year old Mother bought me two Now TV vouchers for my Birthday.  She normally buys me a Steam card and has done so for a number of years.  This year she went into Morrisons and saw the word "Stream" on the NOW TV cards and bought an Entertainment pass and a Sky Sports pass.  Neither I need.  The shop wouldn't refund even though I haven't scratched the card.  Is there any thing I can do?  Long shot but can I change them for a Movie pass as this would be more useful?  I don't particularly want to sell them online.  I think I know the answer but worth an ask.  Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You could chance your luck with live chat, but i reckon they will not help and say you will need to take this up with the Retailer that your Mother purchased them from.

Other than that you will have to try and sell or swap them privately.

Anyway here's a link below to live chat if you want to ask them the question.

Open the link, select the nearest category then select the most appropriate help topic, then scroll towards the bottom of the screen page and click on the green drop down arrow below Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You could chance your luck with live chat, but i reckon they will not help and say you will need to take this up with the Retailer that your Mother purchased them from.

Other than that you will have to try and sell or swap them privately.

Anyway here's a link below to live chat if you want to ask them the question.

Open the link, select the nearest category then select the most appropriate help topic, then scroll towards the bottom of the screen page and click on the green drop down arrow below Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the reply.  I will most definitely give that a try.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I didn't get them changed but they did give me a month's movies which is awesome.  Thank you for the suggestion.  You are awesome and a big shout out to Neham on the live chat for being really helpful.