cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Struggling to cancel Mums account

I've just wasted over half an hour on the website going round and round in circles trying to cancel my Mums account. Every time I click on the link to cancel Broadband and calls, it just tells me to sign in and starts from the same place. I can't beg...

Resolved! Cancelling passes

I’m trying to cancel my TV passes. When I click on ‘cancel’ I get the message ‘please wait a moment we’re checking your account’. The site then just hangs indefinitely. I can’t find any email address or access to live chat In order to cancel.

Billing

I was going to make a complaint, use live chat, which doesn't exist....I'm at my Witt's end! with Nowtv' billing I've just been charged yet again for the entertainment and TV boost passes, on an old account, which shows I've got no active passes.I'm ...

Unable to purchase Sky Cinema Month Pass?!

I would like to purchase a Sky Cinema pass, I currently have an Entertainment pass. When I go to Passes & Vouchers I am presented with a free trial offer but on clicking the offer, I get taken to a page stating "Free trial available until 16th Octobe...

House move order tracking

I'm moving house in a couple of weeks and taking my NowTV broadband and calls with me. I called up the other day and went through the process. It took a while, but it was reasonably straightforward. I've had the emails etc. confirming the details of ...