cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

NowTV broadband - worst mistake ever!!

New to NowTV broadband from BT fibre....worst ever mistake.This broadband is horrendous, so frustrating, multi device usage a joke. Streaming without buffering...a total joke.  Usage in rooms away from the router a total disgrace, lucky to get one ba...

Resolved! Can't find game of thrones

I have just signed up for Now TV to watch Game of Thrones but in the search on the TV it doesn't come up?? I can watch it on my mobile so it's working and on there???

Resolved! No picture

Hi I have been watching Freeview with inside Arial with no problems but today the now TV  engineer installed WiFi and land line now I have no TV unless I disconnect the WiFi ??

Awful sound quality

Is anyone else having trouble with nowtv sound via laptop streaming. It is awful, very tinny. Sounds as though everyone is under water. To the point I'm considering cancelling my account as I cannot enjoy watching anything. It is on all programs, inc...

Resolved! NowTV Hub Two - default username and password?

I've been given a second hand NowTV Hub Two to replace the first version I had - primarily to be able to use 5Ghz as opposed to 2.5Ghz. Having reset to factory defaults using the button on the rear, I connected the hub to my old connections and every...

Signing into NOW TV App

Hi Ive just installed the Now TV App onto my Tesco HUDL 2 and when i try to sign in it goes to authenticating but then flicks back to Forgotten Password. I also have the app on my Iphone 7 and have no issues signing in so its clearly an issue with th...

Resolved! Eu roaming in the UK?

Hi guys,if anyone could help me I’d really appreciate it. When I click on something to watch my screen is coming up with the following message “streaming is not permitted at the moment. It looks like you don’t meet the EU roaming rules.” Even though ...

Now tv app on Huawei tablet

Good evening, can you please help me out with a very annoying issue. I can’t install the now tv android app on my Huawei  tablet because of an error message saying “the app is not available in your country “ .  Is not normal to pay for a service and ...

Charging me for free trials

Please note, I have been charged three times per month in the amount of £7.99, £9.99 and £11.99, since February 2018, for the free trials. I have been trying to speak to someone online as I have been made aware that is the only form of communication ...