cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Long Ping

Moved from another ISP and although speed is the same as other provider ping is not good at all especially over weekends. From the usual 10-15ms it is now 40-60ms with spikes in the hundreds. One of multiple tests. https://www.netmeter.co.uk/ping-tes...

Customer service is atrocious

I was due to go live on the 26th of June it is now the 28th and still nothing all I get told is wait 72 hours this is unfair and unacceptable no reason I had to chase up the by engineer to know there is fault with our line now tv didn't even know the...

News on the launch of 1080p HD?

Earlier in the year they said that NOW TV were going to be rolling out 1080p streaming to all channels by the end of the year. It’s gone the end of the year now so any word on when this is happening? Currently 720p on my big flat screen TV is just ab...

Now Tv Broadband did not go live

Had an activation date of 18/6/19. The open reach engineer came for installation and said that everything is fixed and my broadband should go live within 2-3 hrs. Its been almost a day and its still not working. Seems to be a common issue with most u...

Why is nowtv not giving out pppoa settings

Why does nowtv insist on not servicing its customers. They say you can use your own router but no support. Then refuse to give settings. So tying you to there router or running 2 routers. I lucky I'm in cooling off period and wi be moving on.

Broadband not going live

My broadband was supposed to go live on the 24th before midnight but I have nothing and it’s past the time. I have been waiting for several weeks to get it already and it’s frankly unprofessional to not even have any indication as to why it’s not wor...