cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! Changing from VM

Ok i have 3 now tv smart boxes which are great much cheaper then VM, now my question is i have VM broadband and phone 4 years ago openreach removed my phone line after i asked them to so that work could be done on new fascia's and broads as the phone...

Advice needed on new phone line installation

I’ve just signed up for a new 12 month super fibre broadband & anytime calls contract and during the registration I was told I need to have a new phone line installed. The thing is I already have a phone line. Any ideas why I need a new one? Is it be...

Considering Now TV Broadband

Hi All, I am considering getting into a now tv broadband contact after being treated poorly after being with virgin media for over 20 years, do any of you have it and would you say it is worth the jump I know its only copper to the house and fiber to...

Broadband not live after 4 days

Hi, Our broadband was due to go live on the 5th of April, it’s now the 8th and it’s still not live. Been in contact with Now TV and Openreach and both are just pointing fingers at one another. I’ve now been updated that there is a problem with our ph...

Broadband device setup issues

HiCan anyone advise....I bought nowtv broadband and activation date was yesterday (18th july) I followed ALL instructions for set up and broadband not working this morning (Friday 19th)Is this a known issue?

Resolved! Don't need router

I recently set up a NOWTV broadband account in the flat I moved into. NOWTV say they are sending me a new router, but I don't need one; the previous tenant was with NOWTV and left the router.My question is: is there a way to just use the existing rou...

VPN with NOWTV HUB and Apple 4K

VPN with NOWTV HUB and Apple 4K‎17-07-2019 14:40Put this in this thread as I fear it may not be picked up in the TV devices one Ok so I got back with NowTV when I got a AppleTV 4K (don't even get me started with the app although I keep hearing its up...

Phone fault

Anyone come across an intermittent fault when dialing out "number not recognised"? Then after a few tries it finally works?

My sports pass is not working

Hello.   I have just bought a week’s golf sports pass for my husband who is not well. How do I access this golf on my tv (I do have now tv on it) and how do I get it on his iPad.   I have already tried but can’t seem to do it.  Please make it easy I ...