cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

WiFi but no internet

Help! I have WiFi (albeit poor unless you’re in the same room as router) but no internet. I have the ‘safari cannot open the page as cannot connect to server’ on several devices. I need to switch to cellular all of the time which defeats the object o...

Customer service

Well it has to be said that my experience so far leaves a little bit to be desired.I have a lovely little router sent out to me and it makes a great paper weight.41 days into the new mini series called my installation and still no installation Episod...

Resolved! Installation

I’m due my installation today but have not yet received my now tv broadband box or a text confirming that an engineer will be out today, what do I do? 

First impressions not that great

Ok so I set up my account all went well and all looked promising.Order confirmed and install date set all still looking good.So three weeks later and it's the eve of my engineer visit no hub received and no notification from Now tv.After numerous cal...

AV Receiver Help

I have a NowTV Smart Box, Phillips TV and a Pioneer VSX-330 AV Receiver all connected together. The NowTV Box is connected to the TV via HDMI, the AV Receiver connected to the TV via HDMI ARC and an audio cable too. I can get the sound working fine b...