cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

A week past broadband activation date (27 Aug) and still no service

Hello,

we have ordered NowTV Broadband on the 11th of August. The activation date was proposed to the 27th of August. We decided to wait and go forward with NowTV following the good reviews.

On the 27th there was still no service, I contacted the support on the 28th of August to report this issue, but was said that the issue was escalated to the Tier 2 and I will be contacted back within 72h.

After no response from your side, I contacted the support once again on the 2nd of September and (after waiting more than 30+ mins in the queue) I was mentioned that there is some strange error and the support will come back on the follow up the next day.

We are now more than a week after the expected activation date, we still do not have the broadband service ready and your support team does not follow up on the updates. All the infrastructure was all the time in place, provided by OpenReach.

Could you please tell me whether you are going to resolve this issue and I will be able to use your broadband service this week or shall I cancel my order and contact another broadband provider instead?

Looking forward to hearing back from you, kind regards,
Lucas

0 REPLIES 0