cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Sky sports day pass not working !

Bought a pass to watch f1 You have taken my money but when I try to view channel it says unable to complete purchase on this device. My account says I have bought it and is active I have logged in on here and it says the now tv box is in list of devi...

Now Hub Two - Alexa and Chromecast issues

Hi, I have just joined now tv and moved into my new place. I managed to connect one of my amazon devices (one that was previously set up on my old router) but am having trouble with a new amazon device and my chromecast. I can get into the setup proc...

Connection drops

I regularly get a message saying the connection has dropped and then my broadband disconnects. Can anyone help to solve the problem? Thanks

No internet

I haven't had any decent internet since last night. Can't phone them, the technical help is just spinning round and round...I've seen a lot of you up in Scotland having the same problem...wonder what I'm paying for???

Tv buffering sony tv

Has anyone else had any problems watching football through a Sony tv. There is no app for Sony tv which I find crazy. So I’ve used my phone to cast ratch into the tv and it’s virtually unwatchable as every 10 seconds it just pauses for a fraction of ...

Internet working but no laneline?

My landline has gone dead. I have no dial tone, I have tried another phone, but there's nothing?Broadband is fine, no issues. I have a filtered Master Socket, could this be the issue?There is no contact, no phone number, no chat, just a bot that take...