cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

2G WIFI issues (1mbps) compared with 5G (60mbps)

Hi, hoping someone can help here as I can't find anything useful online My Wi-Fi signal is split between 2G and 5G on the Now TV Hub Two, and the 2G signal seems to border on not working. When standing next to the Wi-Fi router, my 2G speed can vary b...

Stability Issues

I've been experiencing performance issues past couple days - up until this point the service has been great.  I've monitored the WAN connection using thinkbroadbands monitor tool and it reports spikes where missed packets are 100% and latency is thr...

Monthly Device Change Limit

Hi, Hope someone can help.I have tried to reach NowTV for help. There are various items suggestusting there is a Live Chat facility- which I need, as my issue could probably be solved quite quickly. But there is no Live Chat facility I can see. If th...

hi all i have activated ny broadband bit when i need to use 1471 it says service unavailable how do i activate this please

Ordering NowTV for my new home

Hi there, I am currently not setup with NowTV, however I am looking to set myself up with NowTV broadband in my new home when I move in just over a month. As I need the wifi as soon as I move to my new home but not in my current home, how can I order...

Tenda Mesh with Now TV

Hi, I have bought a Tenda MW12 Mesh system and I have had it running for a few months now. It is working perfectly when it is in bridge mode and connected to the nowtv hub.  However in bridge mode the MW12 loses a lot of its features.  Such as parent...

Resolved! Router Hijacked

I use my phone to connect to nowtv when at home. Recently a strange message was sent to my WhatsApp contacts. I ran a virus scan and checked the wifi connection. It said my router had been hijacked. I have reset the router. Is there a way to determin...

Broadband is shocking

Good morning! so I’ve been with now tv for a year and a half now. And for the past six months my broadband speed has been shocking. I have the biggest package for the broadband so paying the most for the worst service. I have tried all the suggestion...

Rogert by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

Now TV internet not working

Orange light showing on box went off around 30 mins ago, tried multiple filters so don’t believe this is a hardware or setup fault perhaps now tv broadband is down in the ne63 area ?