cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Phone line not working

Hi,My broadband is working fine but my telephone line is not. When I ring the landline it gives an engaged tone. When I pick up the phone there is no dialtone, but a hissing/buzzing sound. Could someone suggest a way that I can get this fixed?Thanks,

Emily by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Compatible Router

My Now router has arrived but it doesn't have enough ports on the back (only 2 and no USB). Customer services suggest I buy a new router "from the Poundshop" (Huh?)  "Poundshop" aside, is there anything I need to consider before buying a new router -...

Just joined a few days ago

Hi  Joined now BB a few days ago from bt, service has dropped a few times , speed slower than has been written as guarantee tried all the advice split to diff GHz and wired etc , still below promise of 35 meg can I leave without charge in cooling off...

Is there anyway to redirect ports?

I have had my NowTV Two router for two years now and have had no issues with port forwarding on the router before. However, I wanted to now redirect a port and couldn't find any way to do so. I wanted to redirect port 80 to 1880 on one of my home ser...

Custom Dynamic DNS

Hi, Does anyone know if it's possible to add a custom Dynamic DNS to the Hub 2? I have a particular Dynamic DNS service I want to use, but can't see a way to add their details on to the Hub. It's an NR801 (FW:2.90.2473.R) Cheers J 

Unreliable broadband speeds.

Can anybody explain this please. I did a broadband speedtest and got a download speed of about 30 Mbps. (not too bad, but half of what I actually signed up for). I then watched a few YouTube videos, and after an hour or so noticed there was some buff...

Wifi

Can’t get WiFi on my daughters tv in bedroom, live in a flat also tv works fine by the door not in the room 

Internet cable

What kind of internet cable does Now TV use?  I mean the grey cable with purple ends that connects the back of the router to the master telephone socket.  I need to replace the one supplied with a longer one.

Skye by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 3 thanks

Resolved! Using a private VPN

Hi all, I'm going to be joining Now broadband in the next week and was wondering whether I can use a private VPN service like CyberGhost or ExpressVPN? I'm asking because I've seen some mixed/old posts about using a VPN. Thanks for your help,Neil