cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Phone line fitting

I've read about the installation but have some questions. I already have a phone line from previous broadband so why does an engineer need to come out? Surely they can just send a hub or am I totally mistaken? Thanks.

5 devices?

Confused!I’ve subscribed to the monthly Now TV deal, but can only stream on one device. As soon as another device tries to stream, it receives a message that I am already at maximum capacity! I am currently streaming the Lions match, but my son can’t...

Rejoining NOW Broadband - Engineer help

Hi there, Wondering if anyone can help. We are looking to rejoin NOW for our broadband. During some renovations of the house the box that the router would normally plug into was removed (currently with Virgin). Would this effect rejoining NOW or woul...

Broadband availability issue

Hi, I am moving homes and I tried to take my broadband with me. I have been told that it's not possible due to availability of service and I can only cancel the contract which I did today. My address is 69 Nicholas Gardens, HP13 6JG High Wycombe whic...

Block Websites

I am looking in settings on the NOW TV page where i can possible block websites.    Ive found a post on this forum which gives  a link to a broadband buddy but when i click on the link it automatically takes me to the Settings/PIN page - where there ...

Broadband down

So Broadband has been down all day. Phone support says check in help for updates. No updates. Funnily enough if I check my broadband the technical checker says broadband down and that there ate no issues with TV ... I can't get TV without broadband (...

Help please

Hi I need a replacement now tv router and micro splitter, my router doesn’t seem to be working properly now, anyone know of the number I can contact an advisor and will I be charged? If so anyone know how much? Many thanks  

Broadband

I need to contact someone in person to talk about swapping to Now Broadband.

ricky by Mentor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks