cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Geo blocked uk

1301  error when trying to watch stuff on my apple tv  Im based in uk and not had any problem before What can I do to fix this tried turning the router off and leaving off for 5minutes which a few people seem to mention works but doesnt work also do ...

Samsung TV App

I have a 2015 Samsung Smart TV. I am able to load the NOW TV app, however I am unable to scroll through any of the films or any of the entertainment programmes. This is the only app on my TV that I am having problems with, can anyone suggest what is ...

Live Chat and Higher Team Responses

As many (including me) have posted on here, there are a large number of problems with the AppleTV app. Some reported these issues over a year ago. One of the support team here suggested Live Chat and I was wondering if my experience was fairly typica...

Chromecast autoconnect

App connects to chromecast all on its own as if it's it's long lost partner . This causes the chromecast to disconnect whatever was playing and display the nowtv homepage . This then means i have to avoid opening your app if i want to watch anything ...