cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Some film categories are not visable on Apple TV 3 app

They other day a lot of the film categories are now missing on the apple tv3 app. 

The last one is scfi, they are missing in the list and also in all movies list. You can search for films and find them. 

Anyone got got any ideas, you can't reinstall the app on apple tv3. 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Both my Apple boxes are doing this, have rebooted and logged out and back in with no change.  Doesnt seem to be any help or info on why this is or how to resolve it!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

The movie content on the NOW TV service is constantly changing which is why the 'genres' (and content headers) keep changing too!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's the genres that are missing I can't browse for a film in thriller but I can search for it and find it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been having the same problem. Been on the phone for nearly 2 hours between now tv and Apple support but nobody seems to be able to resolve the issue

@Anonymous User wrote:

They other day a lot of the film categories are now missing on the apple tv3 app. 

The last one is scfi, they are missing in the list and also in all movies list. You can search for films and find them. 

Thanks

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue watching through Apple TV2. The Disney classic category only has 15 film in, the only other categories showing are comedy, drama, horror, indie and sci-fi. These 5 catergories are all that shows in All Films too. We're missing Disney, drama, family, romance and more. I know they're still available as they're showing on the iPad. Why is this just effecting Apple TV?