cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Roku 2 Box £34.97 at Currys.

Just noticed on Currys website that they are currently selling the Roku 2 streaming box for £34.97 which seems a pretty decent price if you are looking for a box with the three main streaming services NowTV, Netflix and Amazon Video together with the...

schnapps by Legend 5
  • 7 replies
  • 3 thanks

Voucher runs out

I got my now tv with a 4months sky movie voucher pass will I be able to use another one when it runs out near to the day or not ? Or will I have it taken out of my bank account id prefer not to do this though just use vouchers

Best Set Top Box?

Just about to sign up fro the entertainment package and wanted to know from users experience which is the best/reliable Set Top box to use for NOW TV? I currently own PS3/PS4/ATV3 Any info appreciated

subtitles

When will subtitles start on my my entertainement  pass for my  LG 43LH604V 43 Inch Full HD WebOS Smart LED TV. igot subtitles on my Cinema pass now

Now tv stream not working

Hi, ive got an LG smart tv with the now tv app already installed and im having problems with the apo as it is loading fine and as soon as i click on a show to watch it the stream wont load and it just stays as a black screen, ive tried initialising t...

Apple TV 4K Now TV App performance

Hi All, Im just waiting for delivery on my new apple tv 4K box ive read that is set as always on 4K/HDR (not sure if the Hz is configerable from 60/50 HZ yet. Has anyone already recived there 4K Apple TV and if they have can they post the NOWTV App p...

tvOS 11 - Where is 'Continue Watching'?

Just added my NOWTV account to my Apple TV and can't seem to find 'Continue Watching'. I have read through some long threads about issues with the Apple TV app but assumed that for the new tvOS 11 the app would at least include the basics. If I want ...