cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Pass

Sort it out plz or will be cancelling all my passes with u as all of have is ###### from.ya services ##$$##

Unwatchable

Hi everyone, as with hundreds before me I see, I am having trouble viewing anything on now TV due to picture quality drop and some times unable to get on at all. I have very fast fibre optic broadband and test speeds are very high. When are sky going...

Error code 46 (10020)

Need help please keep getting error code (46) (10020) saying oops your now TVs account isn't set up correctly and won't let me sign inyet I can sign in on my phone. Keeps taking me to a page on my phone to give my card details yet they have them as t...

It works when it wants

In the past 10 days or so I keep getting a big red error message at the top of nowtv app on my samsung smart tv (UE49KU6400U). "There seems to be an issue with your your account". I know there's not an issue with my account because I was just watchin...

Now TV

I’m having same problem I have 2 years from vodaphone of now tv. Please how Can I sort it out It keeps Saying my email has a sky id. Because of the promotion I can’t register through Now TV.

Roku 2 Box £34.97 at Currys.

Just noticed on Currys website that they are currently selling the Roku 2 streaming box for £34.97 which seems a pretty decent price if you are looking for a box with the three main streaming services NowTV, Netflix and Amazon Video together with the...

schnapps by Legend 5
  • 7 replies
  • 3 thanks