cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Subtitles on LG app - WHEN?!

I have LG model LG43UH620V. Have read posts from over a year ago stating subtitles will be coming soon. I want them due to mumbling and sound clarity like with all other broadcasters and apps, though I am surprised Sky can get away with discriminatin...

Error code 4008

I have been trying to buy a day pass for sports and keep getting this message for error code.I have went in and updated payt details but still happening. Any help appreciated

Audio sync issue

The audio is faster than the picture. I’m connected via wifi and my sony sound bar is connected via hdmi (ARC) There are no options on the soundbar or the tv to adjust the sync/delay. Please help. ThanksWifi fibre 37Sony Tv KD55XE90Sony soundbar HT-C...

Error code CTV-000

Unable to view Nowtv anymore on our Samsung tv. Was fine until a few days ago and now get message saying “ somethings not right Now TV is currently unavailable on this device. Give it a moment, or check nowtv.com/status for updates”...???

Rocku Stick Sky F1 Buffering

Hi   I paid for SS F1 today and was buffering all the way through the race.   Working fine when watching Now TV Kids though.   I have fibre BB and no other devices where online this morning.   Any one else have the same issue?   Koops

NOwTV -not playing on Apple Tv

I have movie and entertainment passes - I watch on laptop sometimes - on Apple TV other times. NowTV is refusing to play on Apple TV - 'you have reached maximum device limit on account' How can that be - I watch on one or the other? Not impressed.