cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Resolved! Force streaming quality

Trying to enjoy an episode of High Maintenance but the streaming quality hurts my eyes. I can’t even read text on screen the quality is so poor!  Stream quality currently locked at SD, no amount of pausing won’t make it buffer. I want to watch all co...

Error code CTV-000 on 2016 Samsung TV

The NOW TV app won't start on my 2016 Samsung UE55KS7000 TV and just shows a black screen showing white text saying something is wrong and to try again in a couple of minutes - error code ctv-000. The app worked a couple of days agoI have tried reboo...

Subtitles on LG app - WHEN?!

I have LG model LG43UH620V. Have read posts from over a year ago stating subtitles will be coming soon. I want them due to mumbling and sound clarity like with all other broadcasters and apps, though I am surprised Sky can get away with discriminatin...

Error code 4008

I have been trying to buy a day pass for sports and keep getting this message for error code.I have went in and updated payt details but still happening. Any help appreciated

Audio sync issue

The audio is faster than the picture. I’m connected via wifi and my sony sound bar is connected via hdmi (ARC) There are no options on the soundbar or the tv to adjust the sync/delay. Please help. ThanksWifi fibre 37Sony Tv KD55XE90Sony soundbar HT-C...