cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

SkySports Box Office Cast

Would anybody be able to advise me as to whether the boxing this Saturday (5th May David Haye v Tony Bellew) will be able to be cast to my chrome cast via a purchase from the Sky Box office app? 

ERROR CODE 2

Hello, we are trying to watch now tv episodes on our LG tv but 'error code 2' appears whenever we click to watch something! How can we fix this? X

Sky Sports news on Samsung Tv

When I try and watch Sky Sports News on the NowTv app on my Samsung Tv it says I need to buy a sports pass to watch. On my NowTv box it was free to watch with my Entertainment package. Why can i not do the same on Samsung app?

Resolved! Force streaming quality

Trying to enjoy an episode of High Maintenance but the streaming quality hurts my eyes. I can’t even read text on screen the quality is so poor!  Stream quality currently locked at SD, no amount of pausing won’t make it buffer. I want to watch all co...