cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Not loading on Apple TV

It’s been almost a week but Now tv won’t fully load on my Apple TV. I can access the top menu options I.e movies, entertainment, settings etc but nothing loads for any of the options. I should be able to see a list of categories and films but I just ...

Resolved! tvOS 13 beta

I have just installed the latest developer beta for tvOS 13 and the NowTV app no longer loads and content at all. All that you can see is the menu bar at the top of the screen. 

LG tv app upgrade now not working

Just gone in to start the NOW tv app on the LG tv, but it said the app needed to upgrade, so I upgraded and now it wont launch all that comes up is an advert for NOW tv and you cant close it either, I have totally reset my TV and it's still doing the...

Resolved! Where is NowTV going?

I have had a Panasonic TV for 5 years and am a BT customer for phone/broadband/TV. I switched from TalkTalk last October when BT/Sky announced that more Sky channels would be seen on BT. I bought NowTV on an automatic monthly renewal Sports while awa...