cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Pin Request

So as of yesterday (9/4/19) we now have to insert a pin to watch films and on-demand content that is rated 12 and above, similar to cable and sky boxes which has annoyed a few people. With the pin protection now in effect for Now TV, is this because ...

Resolved! Does Now TV Support HD?

Hello -  I am looking to purchase both Now TV with their Entertainment pass and their Now TV broadband. But I can't find any information around whether HD is supported or not? I'll be watching Now TV via my Apple TV or I may buy the Now TV box.  Than...

Now TV app not loading on Apple TV

I Now TV app is not loading up on my Apple TV - I can see that a lot of users are having the same problem and NowTV rate on apple is now 1.8 - which is terrible! And it looks like this problem has been going on since 2017 - can I just assume that Now...

Resolved! Now tv not loading

I was watching Game of Thrones last night through Now TV app on my LG smart TV when my broadband when down for a few minutes. When I tried to continue watching the program now TV wouldn't load. ' Well that didn't go to plan....Now TV isn't loading. P...

Nowtv box tv guide disappeared

Hi all My tvguide and home options on the nowtv box has disappeared.  It was there one minute and gone the next. Ive tried factory reset and turning it off on the plug.  Also 4 on demand wont work but netflix and bbc do work (from what ive tried) sin...

We don’t pay to be advertised at Sky

Sky, People pay a subscription for Now TV yet you make them sit through lengthy trailers before programs start and deliberately disable their remote so they can’t skip them. People do not pay a subscription to have adverts forced on them. Your greed ...

Resolved! samsung smart tvremote

Have reset and downloaded NOWTV app which loads my remote can highlight using arrow buttons but I cannot select using the middle button. ant ideas. workd fine in all other apps.

Apple TV app loads bar but no content

When I load the Now TV app on Apple TV. The bar across the top loads but every page is black screen.   Have checked other apps and no issues. Internet working okay and my now tv is working on other devices.  Have deleted ted app and reinstalled but s...