cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Extremely poor picture quality

I have no idea why but the quality of Now Tv on my LG television is absolutely awful, its a 50Inch Plasma and its like certain shows arent even worth watching because of the picture quality. Its not a problem with my internet as I can stream 3D and 4...

App not working on LG Smart TV

Just after getting a new LG smart tv. It has the Now Tv app on it so I signed up online but when I go into the app it is just an advertising page and I can't get it to do anything. I have signed up for NowTV on my phone and that works fine but when I...

NOW TV app on BT box

I have just had a new BT VISION 4K ULTRA HD box set it all up put my NOW TV details in on the app on the BT box the cinema pass is on there to watch films but my entertainment pass isn't any suggestions?? Thanks So.

AppleTV4K 1610 login forbidden

I’ve Given up trying to login on my AppleTV 4K box.Looking at the internet this error seems at least 3years old and still now have not resolved it - good luck on taking on Netflix and Prime - i’ve Already cancelled my free 1 month trial if get passwo...

Pin Request

So as of yesterday (9/4/19) we now have to insert a pin to watch films and on-demand content that is rated 12 and above, similar to cable and sky boxes which has annoyed a few people. With the pin protection now in effect for Now TV, is this because ...

Resolved! Does Now TV Support HD?

Hello -  I am looking to purchase both Now TV with their Entertainment pass and their Now TV broadband. But I can't find any information around whether HD is supported or not? I'll be watching Now TV via my Apple TV or I may buy the Now TV box.  Than...