cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv not loading

I was watching Game of Thrones last night through Now TV app on my LG smart TV when my broadband when down for a few minutes. When I tried to continue watching the program now TV wouldn't load. ' Well that didn't go to plan....Now TV isn't loading. Please try again in a bit.' Is the message that I get. I've  turned my TV off at the mains and turned back on but that hasn't worked, plus I've rebooted my router. Has anybody else had this and how did you solve it please.

Kind regards

• LG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

Try rebooting the TV; the NowTV app has probably got some corrupted cached settings, which would still survive a power cycle of the TV.

I don’t know how it goes on LG sets, but on my Samsung, it’s Menu/System/Reset, and I’ll bet yours isn’t far different.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RoyB
Legend

Try rebooting the TV; the NowTV app has probably got some corrupted cached settings, which would still survive a power cycle of the TV.

I don’t know how it goes on LG sets, but on my Samsung, it’s Menu/System/Reset, and I’ll bet yours isn’t far different.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, thank you for your reply. I can't seem to find system on my menu but I
think I may have sorted it , I've put my ethernet cable that was connected
to my bt box directly into my TV then turned my TV off then on again and
Now TV has loaded, it may be a temporary fix but fingers crossed it's ok.
Thank you again.
Kind regards Elaine
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got the app back but now it wants me to sign in but won't let me complete my email address. Any ideas?