cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set top boxes & Smart TVs

Discussions

FAQ - Set top boxes & Smart TVs

We've compiled a few of the questions you've asked us about using the NOW TV app on Set top boxes & Smart TVs. Choose your device to see a list of FAQs: Apple TV LG Smart TV Chromecast YouView Roku

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 8 thanks

Initial smart tv screen set up

Hi. I can’t click close on the screen that tells you to buy a pass. I have an account so press the close screen button and it won’t work. I have deleted and reinstalled the app and it still won’t close. Any suggestions?!

Issues with an LG Smart TV

Hi  I just bought a new LG Smart TV. When i try to access the app on the TV it asks me to go to www.nowtv.com/LG and join. I already have a NOW TV account and only 5 devices signed up. Does anyone know how to fix this?Thanks

Smart Tv

Hi there I have a samsung tv. We are logged into nowtv on it but on the left hand side menu there is only search, highlights and genres. I am looking to stream sky sports. Please can you help where I can find this on the app. Thanks

Resolved! Apple TV Remote control issue

Hello, First time poster. I've been using NOW via the app on Apple TV for around six weeks now and am having a serious problem with the Apple remote. Basically it won't let me change seasons on series. No matter which button I press I am always taken...

Resolved! ITV Hub

ITV Hub app is available using now box but not (as far as I can detemine) on 2nd TV. It's an LG smart (so say) TV with no ITV Hub app loaded or cleared for use so was relying on now tv app (supported by LG) to get to ITV hub. I can't find this or the...

PPV boxing

Hi, I have a smart tv with the NOW Tv app installed on it. Is it possible for me to get access to the PPV Whyte vs Rivera’s fight tonight?

VPN with NOWTV HUB and Apple 4K

Ok so I got back with NowTV when I got a AppleTV 4K (don't even get me started with the app although I keep hearing its update is Beta, yet this in turn is years in the making it would appear) I want to use VPN via DNS setting with the AppleTV 4K its...