cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Resolved! CINEMA VOUCHERS

Due to already being on a deal until Feb 2019, l am unable to purchase the 12 month BF deal for ent/cine.  Was looking at Christmas and with family visits to using the free trial and maybe getting a 2 mth voucher after.  Is the free trial 2 weeks?

OILCAN by Scholar
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

Cinema Pass

Hi, i have two cinema passes waiting to be used in my account but i cannot access them due to an error stating that they have expired.  I know they have plenty of date on them yet and it has been confirmed also.  I have chatted to various people from...

Resolved! Current pass and Black Friday voucher pass

Hi guysCouldn't get a clear answer from chat on this. I currently use an Entertainment Pass on the usual monthly rolling basis. Today, I bought the stick + 12 months Entertainment Black Friday offer. Any idea whether my current rolling £7.99 pass wil...

Resolved! Black Friday 12mth pass

I purchased an entertainment and movie 12 mth deal due to start today (28.11.18) however it is not showing in my passes. Anyone else had this issue? I'm finding it difficult to find contact details for Nowtv any help there too would be great  Cheers 

How to contact customer services

I have posted my issue on the forum to no avail. How do I get in touch with customer services if my problem cannot be resolved via the Help pages?This is very frustrating!ThanksJonathan

Entertainment Voucher Code Not Recognised

Hello.I get:"Hmmm, that doesn't look like a valid voucher code.COM_60000"on my Roku NowTv app.when I originally bought this (at least a year ago, maybe two) I made sure that the terms and conditions excluded any expiry date of the voucher.Please advi...