cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Current pass and Black Friday voucher pass

Hi guys

Couldn't get a clear answer from chat on this. I currently use an Entertainment Pass on the usual monthly rolling basis. Today, I bought the stick + 12 months Entertainment Black Friday offer. Any idea whether my current rolling £7.99 pass will keep auto-renewing once I've applied the 12-month voucher? Should I cancel the rolling pass and apply the voucher when it arrives, or will it cancel automatically?

Many thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great help Schnapps. Many thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you receive the stick with the preloaded 12 month entertainment pass on it, set the stick up by following the on screen instructions on your television screen and when asked use your existing account details.

The 12 month entertainment pass will then be automatically uploaded under My Account > Passes & Vouchers, where towards the top of the page you should see a message saying "Vouchers Waiting for You" with a green link to click on.

After clicking on the "Vouchers Waiting For You" link button where you should see the 12 months entertainment voucher ready to redeem.

Once you redeem the voucher, the 12 month entertainment offer will be automatically added onto your current entertainment pass and will kick in automatically just before your next due payment date.

Once you have redeemed the 12 months entertainment pass offer you will be 12 months free of paying £7.99 on your account each month.

If you then go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers and click on the drop down arrow below your entertainment pass to expand the information it should then show your offer start date, offer finish date and your next due payment date of £7.99 in a years time. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Great help Schnapps. Many thanks!