cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

UNiDAYS voucher

I recently used the UNiDAYS voucher for NOW TV to get 50% off of an entertainment deal when joining as a new customer, when clicking on the deal I got redirected to the NOW TV page asking how long we would like the entertainment package. After I had ...

McDonald's Monopoly 2019

NOW TV are once again partnering with McDonald’s to provide some prizes during this years McDonald's Monopoly.   This year there are 3 million Instant Win codes available, if you purchase promotional items at McDonald's.   Below you’ll find an FAQ...

McDonalds Capture.PNG
Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Trial cancellation didn't work

I signed up for a free trial for Sky Cinema for 14 Days. I realised shortly after that I did not wish to spend money for this service. So I clicked on 'Cancel' And then I 'I still wish to cancel'. And obviously presumed I was done! However, today I w...

Expiry dates of shop-bought passes

I've raised a chat with support....but we bought a NOW TV Box with 3 month Entertainment Pass specifically to watch the final GoT (& explore NOW TV later).Sadly it tells me the code has expired: I get this sad message:         Sorry – this offer has ...

Resolved! 14 day trial ends up being a 7 days trial

Hi all my first post,I got a email offering me a 14 day free trial which I decided to go for but after clicking the link the 14 day trial now says it's only for 7 days, just as well I noticed ..........just saying!

Can I swap passes?

So, coming to the end of an enterntainment offer I felt I wasn't using it that much so I'd cancel for the time being and come back when there was more I wanted to watch, but as I was cancelling NowTV did that thing where they offered to charge me les...

NOW TV Sky Cinema, Entertainment and Kids Stack

Hi, I've just taken out the below offer. £5 for 1 month Movies & 1 month Entertainment and 5 months Kids Stack. The movies and entertainment are working but when we try to watch anything from the kids section it says we need to buy a pass at £3.99. P...