cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers & Vouchers

Discussions

Trying to buy F1 Season Pass

I have been trying to add the offer for the F1 season pass for £195.00 but I keep getting the message:Sorry you may not be eligible for this offer, or the offer may have expired. Has it gone already?

Sky sports £20 per month offer not working

When choosing to cancel my next sky sports monthly pass, I am offered a £20 per month pass for three months.  When I click to accept this, I get a message saying that there is an error and I should try again later.  I have now tried several times ove...

Sports pass cancellation offer

I went to cancel my month sky sports pass and an offer shows to get 3 months for £20. But every time I click on the offer I can a message “oops something went wrong. Click the offer again”. How do I get this offer please?

eGift card

My broadband and phone was connected on 4th September 2018, after several unanswered emails, I spoke with Now TV representative Laura on Wednesday 8th January and Paul on Tuesday 18th December regarding not having received my £50.00 M & S voucher. On...

NowTV Pass not showing

Hi, I purchased a 6 month cinema / entertainment pass for one off payment of £50.94 today however the pass is not showing on my 'passes & vouchers' and when I click on a movie it asks me to buy a pass I have installed players on Android phone and win...

Services

HiNot to good with computers! So slightly frustrated at trying to navigate around the NOWTV site. Is it possible to have a monthly contract where you can have NOWTV (Their app is on my TV)?Telephone (pay as you go)?Faster broadband speed? Most import...

Vouchers

Hi Ive recently bough a now tv 4k both with a month free month kids, movies and entertainment, and a day sports pass. I activate my passes which shoud take me to mid April. Ive also tryed to Activate another 2 month movie pass and a another 3 month e...

£50 John Lewis Voucher

I signed up via Martin Lewis website for broadband where you receive a £50 voucher. I signed up 23/08/18, it’s now November and I have still not received my voucher. I have filled out the NowTv enquiry form that relates to it 3 times and am not getti...

Now TV Cinema - price increase

The price of Now TV Cinema passes is increasing from £9.99 per month to £11.99 per month with effect from 3rd April 2019. Currys/PCWorld and some supermarkets still have 2-month Now TV Cinema Gift Cards on sale for £15 each, which works out as £7.50 ...