cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Traceybrad23
Advocate

Re: No Black Friday Offers for existing customers?

I couldn’t see any deals on this link - just manage my passes. 

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

AmyHep
Advocate

Does anyone know if they are planning to repeat this offer at the end of this month? Last year they seemed to do a Black Friday offer then repeated it from the 21st December. I missed the Black Friday one this year and can't see any offers for existing customers at the moment which is annoying. 

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
anouttray
Advocate

Here's hoping they do. I took them up on it last year.

There is a 2 for 1 offer on at the moment for new custoners only, so if no existing customer deal is forthcoming, I'll have to get the wife to take out a new account.

0 Thanks

Likewise hoping for a New Year "BlackFriday" style deal that is available to existing customers.  And for such deals to be obvious to existing customers I know of a few existing customers who signed up for last year's actual Black Friday deal who have now cancelled their subscription. 

0 Thanks